Login To Facebook

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 30, 2010

HOw to get your foals and calf to grow up in your farmville nursery

When you now harvest your nursery it will say tend instead of collect like it used to.  This is because now your foals and calf can grow into adults.  Today my baby green calf grew into a chocolate cow and this is how I think it worked:

Since Saturday I have been trying to get my baby animals to grow into adults for a few days, than somebody told me it works for them all the time.  The person who told me this has a smaller farm and her horse stable is nearly empty.  I decided to see what would happen so I bought another dairy farm and took out 20 of my horses.  Sure enough today my green calf became the chocolate cow.  Although it was disappointing because I really wanted a grown Clydesdale, or even possibly a black pony foal.

If you haven't  done so, you need to either buy your nursery and horse stable, or build it.  For more information on building your nursery click here, these instructions apply also for the horse stable. To gift all the items needed for building click here, this is a list of gifting the Wooden Board, brick, nail, horseshoe and Harness.


Missing those white pony foals or Clydsdale foals, than get the snag bar courtesy of gamers unite!

blog comments powered by Disqus