Login To Facebook

Search This Blog

Friday, May 28, 2010

Tend your baby foals - Calf and Foal are now going to harvest into adults

Another new happy thing, your baby animals are finally going to harvest into adults, so now when you harvest your nursery it will say tend nursery. .  The fast few days, thanks to the snagbar, I have been snagging exotic foals like crazy.  Having now at least two of each foal, Clydesdale, mustang, etc..., I can finally have those full grown exotic horses that I have been longing for.  What is even better is this morning the snagbar grabbed a few new baby animals, like the Mouflon Sheep and Holstein Calf.

When I saw the message this morning with the nursery saying adult animals are finally here, I assume that now your nursery will harvest from foal to adult or calf into cow, but am unsure if that is exactly it yet until I harvest my nursery this afternoon. As a nice little gesture farmville has also released playground items, I made sure to grab something from the coin collection.  I figured lastweek when the schoolhouse became the new golden egg item that it was leaving a nice little hint.
blog comments powered by Disqus