Login To Facebook

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Earn $25 FV Cash for installing the Zynga game bar

Well a few days ago this screen popped up when I was loading my game, I was so excited I installed the bar.  After everything was complete a message opened up that my $25 FV cash was in my gift box, you can imagine how happy I was, until my gift box did not have $25 fv cash at all.  After emailing them these are the instructions I was given:





Click image to get your $25 FV  Cash
"Recent Issue with Game Bar:
FarmVille Game Bar Promotion - some users have reported that they have not received their 25 FV Cash reward after downloading the Game Bar using Mozilla Firefox. "
Please follow these steps to clear this issue:
1.In Firefox, open Preferences > Privacy Tab.
2. Click on "remove individual cookies."
3. Scroll down to zynga.com.
4. Select zynga_toolbar_hash, then click "Remove Cookie."
5. Select zynga_toolbar_fb_uid, then click "Remove Cookie." 


Did it work?  Not for me!  Has anybody had any success with this?  Let me know, and here is the link to get the cash or the goat for installing the farmville bar.


http://toolbar.zynga.com/install/farmville/?var=Cash
http://toolbar.zynga.com/install/farmville/?var=Goat


I figure you probably want the cash.  Many people have said it worked for them, so maybe I will try it on a pc with IE   Has anybody had the same problem as me?  Please comment because right now I feel ripped off big time!
blog comments powered by Disqus