Login To Facebook

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Sheep Pen and Pig Pen Trick

The following ram and ewe created a plain white ram

  

How to transfer your lamb and piglets from your home farm to your English Country Side Farm and back.

I was just sitting here looking at a few of my sheep on my home farm and realised that, hey you probably are able to build a sheep pen on your home farm, and sure enough you can, so I did.  A thought also came to me, that is, about when the English Country Side started and during the breeding of you sheep I remembered how if I refreshed my farm for any reason (such as the annoying farmville has enhanced message).  This happened during the breeding processes and  before placing my baby lamb on my farm, if I had to refresh it was just easy enough to go into my gift box and retrieve it from there.  It never dawned on me until now that what if I where to not place it on my farm, travel to my other farm and place it there, and sure enough it worked!

YOu don't have to actually refresh your farm, just these easy steps to move your baby lamb from one farm to another.

Mysterious Piglet
Mysterious Lamb




  1. Breed your sheep and ram or boar and pig
  2. Keep your baby lamb and/or piglet, but do not place it on your farm
  3. Select one of the tools, such as the hand tool or arrow tool.
  4. Travel to your other farm
  5. Open your gift box and select the mysterious baby lamb and/or piglet.  It will be black with the question mark on it
  6. Place it on your farm and start feeding it.


    On my home farm I have a few sheep from over time, such as the valentine sheep and the polka dotted sheep.  I bought a ram from the market to see what I would get if I breed that ram with my purple polka dotted sheep, but it simply gave me a plain white ram, interesting but something to fiddle with.