Login To Facebook

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 27, 2010

FrontierVille...Will it replace FarmVille?

The other day my nephew talked me into trying out FrontierVille and I have been playing it ever since.  Since figuring out most of the plays in FarmVIlle and getting to level 61, frontierville is Farmville and FarmTown rolled into one with a fun RPG game twist to it.

Visiting farms is different than in FarmVille and what I mean by different is visiting a friends farm is more fruitful in earning and enjoyment.  If you would like to know what quests you are going to have to do to start your family, you can visit TheFaceBookInsider for the game spoiler.

Will FrontierVille replace your playing of FarmVille? For myself, no, because when you run out of energy you end up playing FarmVille until you fuel up on more energy.  Because of FrontierVille being so new in beta the game acts screwy most of the time so patience is a must until the game is fixed.
blog comments powered by Disqus