Login To Facebook

Search This Blog

Friday, June 4, 2010

Farmville's new Biplane!

This morning farmville introduced the biplane, cool, but, it costs fv cash to use it.  It looked so cool watching it fly I spent most of my fv cash playing with it, but there are some great uses for it.  For every day that it takes to harvest a crop it costs 1 fv buck to use the bio-fuel in the biplane.  It costs 1 fv cash to 4 fv cash depending on the amount of time the crops take to harvest.

The biplane costs 30,000 coins, but wait, there is a brand new co-op job called peanut butter and jelly (Strawberries and peanuts), the prize, the biplane.  Since I didn't know and bought the plane I figured do the job use my biplane and win another one.  Since bifuel in real life is suppose to save you money, by using the biplane for co-op jobs you will save money, finish quicker and earn more.

Since strawberries only take 4 hours to grow and peanut butter takes 16 hours you can easily finish the co-op job on your own using the biplane.  Also you can take into consideration that you are going to spend less fv cash each time you use the biplane to harvest a crop (all co-op jobs seeding items take no more than 1 day).  This is a savings compared to spending 15 fv cash to buy another 24 hours for the same co-op job.

Not to bad of a deal, you can also take into consideration that it will help your xp go up quicker, so you can earn those fv cash back so that your are able to use it again.  Since I am not a fan of using my fv cash on items such as horses and decorations, I am willing to use my fv cash on the bifuel.

Between the co-op job, the farmers market and the biplane, your xp will go up at 3 times the rate now.
blog comments powered by Disqus