Login To Facebook

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dog's are now able to harvest your crops

Farmville has finally made it possible to let your dogs harvest, although I am not sure how the dog harvesting works, I did not even bother training the dog yet since it does take seven biscuits.  It did say "harvest coming soon" and we all know that coming soon and coming soon to Zynga could mean a few more months.  We have to be happy though that they have been on the ball and are throwing new things our way left and right.

If you haven't taught your dog this trick yet, now is the time to do so.  Request those doggy biscuits and train, that is if you have not done so yet.  If you have trained your dog to harvest already, could somebody please enlighten me and let me know how the dog harvests?



Another thing that is bugging me is that my first dog is gone, the one that cost only 30,000 coins.  I thought maybe it got lost because I'm always redecorating my farm and than I realized it just disappeared!  Has anybody else experienced this or if you know why, please leave a comment and let us know.




Here is more from farmville's blog 


Pets new trick!

Hey Farmers! Help your pets reach their full potential! With a couple of...
More >

2 comments:

  1. Today I finished training my dog to harvest. What it harvests is 20 animals, so you could technically save on using some of your farmhands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey the reason your dog disappears is... the dogs that coast coins not cash run away ifthey are not feed every day for 2 weeks the ones that coast cash do not ... sooo i am thinking you didnt feed your pup :)

    ReplyDelete